- Split prawns lengthwise w/a sharp knife, without completely separating the halves.
- Melt 3 tbsp of butter w/the crushed garlic, salt + pepper & brush the prawns w/it. Chill for 30 min under refrigeration.
- Seed & chop the bell peppers & slice the mushrooms. Melt the remaining 2 tbsp of butter in a lrg non-stick frying pan, saute peppers & mushrooms for a few minutes & remove to a dish.
- Place prawns in the frying pan (cut side down) & fry for 2-3 min (in batches if necessary). Drizzle the brandy over them & ignite it.
- When the flame dies down, add the cream + veggies & simmer for 2 minutes. Serve immediately.
- To Serve: Serve 5 prawns per person w/an equal amt of veggies & sauce over toast points lightly brushed w/garlic-infused olive oil or garlic butter.