- Preheat oven to 200C (390F). Lightly brush an oven-proof baking dish w/some of the oil & set aside.
- Cut haddock into pieces, season w/salt + pepper & set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in a non-stick frying pan. Saute leek & garlic over med-heat till softened. Add chopped bell peppers + mushrooms (if using) & saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add shrimp, single cream, pineapple tidbits, & pineapple juice. Stir in Worcestershire sauce, curry powder & paprika. Taste & add salt & pepper as desired.
- Simmer for 2 minutes. Add fish pieces & simmer for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat & pour into the prepared baking dish. Cover loosely w/foil & bake for 15-20 minutes. Serve over rice.