This is a savoury vegetable dish that is popular in Papua New Guinea.
- 300 gm. orange sweet
- 350 gm. long slim eggplant, zucchini, and capsicum
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- oil for deep frying
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cut the eggplant, zucchini and capsicum into 2 centimeter-thick slices and cut the onion into eight wedges.
- Add garlic, herbs, olive oil and vinegar and toss lightly to combine.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let stand for one hour.
- Preheat the barbeque.
- Drain the vegetables into a large mixing bowl and place them on a lightly greased grill or flat plate.
- Cook 8-10 minutes, until tender and slightly charred.
This is a savoury vegetable dish that is served with barbequed meat or fish.Try it and you will also want to try more food from my country. We have a variety of favorite food.