1 lb fresh prawns (or thawed, if frozen)
x Salt and pepper
1/4 tsp. Cumin powder
1 tbsp. butter, melted
2/3 cup Vodka
1. In a large pot, boil the prawns in salted water for 4-6 minutes, until it is cooked and turns bright pink in color.
2. Remove and drain.
3. Arrange prawns in a serving dish, season with salt, pepper, and some cumin powder.
4. Drizzle with melted butter.
5. In a small saucepan, bring the vodka to a quick boil.
6. Ignite to make a flambe, then pour the flaming vodka over the prawns.7. Serve with lemon - butter (just mix in equal portions) and crackers.