Shashlyk originates from the Caucasus. This wonderful dish has become a must of every picnic and an outside party.
- 4 ea onion.
- 1 1/2 kg beef chuck.
- 1 ts flour.
- 100 g melted butter.
- 100 g scallions.
- vinegar and salt to taste.
- black pepper ground.
- Cut meat into large cubes 5x3x2 cm.
- Peel onion and dice it finely.
- In a ceramic bowl, combine meat, onion and pepper.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Leave in a cold place for 3-4 hours.
- Prepare wooden sticks and thread meat.
- Sprinkle with flour and fry in a large pan with heated oil.
- Cook until light brown, but inside is pink.
- Serve hot at once.